BIOLOGY FORM TWO PRE-NATIONAL EXAMINATION-DIAGRAM MODE
BIOLOGY FORM TWO PRE-NATIONAL EXAMINATION-DIAGRAM MODE IN PDF FORMAT.
This paper contains a total of 10 questions, of which a candidate is required to answer only five questions, each question carries 20 marks. The questions covered form I and Form II Biology syllabus.
All questions are Diagrams related, in studying biology diagrams help students to visualize different patterns, structures, and functions. Besides being important in understanding the related topics, diagrams also hold major marks in the national exams. A neat and labelled diagram can fetch students with good marks format that requires students to provide a more detailed explanation.
This model paper can be used by teachers to assess their students on diagrams related questions before the national examinations. Can also be used as a monthly test or form of individual student assessment.
Important tips for students in learning diagrams in Biology
- The best way to learning the diagrams is by practising them daily.
- Make a list of all the labelling parts along with their functions. By this way, one can remember and label the parts easily during the exam.
- Try to draw neat diagrams as it will fetch good marks in your exams.
- Never try to learn diagrams by tracing the image from your textbooks as you will not learn anything.
- Before starting the diagram, visualize, understand the image first and then practice by drawing the diagrams over and over until you become perfect in it.
- Refer more books and take help of online sites to learn the diagram more easily in a step by step manner.