MASTERING PRIMARY ENGLISH FOR STANDARD 5, 6 and 7
By Hamza F. Napunda
MASTERING PRIMARY ENGLISH: is the book that has specifically been prepared for Std V, VI and VII pupils and for their teachers. Also, this book is suitable for both parents and guardians who have a habit of following up on the progress of their children and helping them academically.
MASTERING PRIMARY ENGLISH: has been prepared based on the current new syllabus for primary school English in Tanzania. It has been expertly prepared by professionals to help both teachers and pupils in primary schools, who have, for quite some time, been experiencing difficulties in finding handy resources for this core subject. It follows on the footsteps of the success of other highly acclaimed books by the same author.
This book has plenty of exercises which have been composed based on each topic with the sole intention of giving teachers and pupils an unparalleled choice for each topic. The author also included a compilation of many sample examination papers so as not only to acclimatize the pupils with all types of examinations but also with the variety of ways the questions are being asked.
This book, MASTERING PRIMARY ENGLISH, which is a must-have book for every pupil and every teacher will:
- Enable the pupil to solve various English test papers and examinations very efficiently and ultimately be able to pass the final Std VII examinations with flying colors.
- Enable the teacher to teach English more efficiently and comfortably.
- enhance both the spirit and interest in learning English, a language of international significance.
- enable both the teachers and the pupils to save on the time which would otherwise had been spent in reading various books for lesson planning or learning purposes.
- Prompt the pupils to carry it to their respective secondary schools where it will be equally useful
Author: Hamza F. Napunda
Publisher: Vanedi Books Limited
ISBN: 978 9976 5465 0 7
Published year: 2018